View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 09:19 PM

Default Problems With Nucharge Money Transfers

I have been playing at Bodog for a while. I got sick of the long wait for withdrawals when using their "instant check" feature for deposits, so I signed up for a nucharge phone card. I made 1 deposit which was easily transfered to Bodog. I tried to make another deposit yesterday, however the nucharge site was down. Today, the site was back up and I was able to make another deposit. I tried to transfer it into Bodog, however, the option was not available. I called Bodog and was told that in spite of the fact that the Nucharge site was up, Nucharge was having technical difficulties and Bodog was unable to transfer funds from them. The support person suggested that I call Nucharge. I called Nucharge and was told that they were 100% functional and able to transfer money into Bodog. The rep told me that Bodog was informed of the functionality and was very surprised that the Nucharge option was not available via the Bodog interface.

I emailed Bodog this information. They replied by simply stating that Nucharge was having technical difficulties and the transfer option was not available at this time. WTF -The site was working well enough to take my money!!

Bodog is usually first class and I suspect that this will be resolved, however I have to vent about this.

Has anybody here had any problems with Nucharge? Does anybody have any advice on how I can resolve this?

Thanks