View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 08:21 PM

Default Re: Great New Yorker article on \"Tax cuts pay for themselves\"

[ QUOTE ]
BECAUSE ......... aside from your fancy little pinko diagrams and propaganda, the facts are that the top earners bear the top tax burden. Only someone too drunk from leftist soma to think couldn't figure this out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow...thanks..."the top earners bear the top tax burden"....I didn't realize that.

[ QUOTE ]
the fact remains that the top earners pay a massively disproportionate percentage of tax.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's because they receive a massively disproportionate percentage of the income.

[ QUOTE ]
you rant and rave about equality when what you want is revenge and redistribution. Well guess what? your welfare state only breeds more dependant recipients and people who cant, or wont work to obtain the success that you despise.

You advocate a system where the poorest among us are treated as children and wards of the state. And where the wealthiest of us are the enemy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Opposing tax cuts for the mega rich is hardly advocating "a welfare state" or "revenge". I "rant and rave" because I don't like it when people mischaracterize Bush's tax cuts.