View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 06:02 PM

Default Re: What we mean when we say online poker is Rigged

I absolutely agree with you OnlinePro.

Besides what you have said, I would like to add a couple of unrealistic things about online poker that I have noticed.

In a tournament, if you notice you will see that AA or KK are hands that are used to bust people out because of some time limit. They will give you AA or KK. Then the bigger stack will also have some playable hand like JQ suited, QQ, JJ. etc., that they will use to call your all-in. Then your AA or KK will end up losing to 2 pair, trips, flush, straight, etc. If you play long enough, you will see that it happens too many times.

One time I had AA 5 times in one night. My AAs got beat all 5 times. It is unreal, unbelievable. By statistics, AA should win 85% of the time against a random hand and 82% against a lower PP.

Another unrealistic thing about online poker is that THERE ARE TOO MANY HANDS THAT MAKE STRAIGHTS OR FLUSHES. People who call all-in with a draw with a few outs usually make it. Sometimes you have 19 - 21 outs and you don't make it. I know it can also happen in real life but IT HAPPENS TOO MANY TIMES, (80%-90%), more than on live tables.

Thanks for pointing this out. It is so true. I experienced it and I know exactly what you are talking about.

Finally there is a genius on this web site!!!!