Old 10-26-2007, 05:54 PM
DrewOnTilt DrewOnTilt is offline

Location: You talkin\' to me?
Default Re: Note from Stars - Bogus?

I got the same mail. It does not include a link, and no popup window appears when I log in to the client. I have no idea how to go about filling out this survey, assuming that it is legit.

To be quite honest, the "Dear SPELL.USERID" part nearly made me delete the mail as a phishing attempt. The message header does appear to be legit, though I am still not 100% convinced.

[ QUOTE ]
From events@pokerstars.com Fri Oct 26 03:24:22 2007
To: drewontilt@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 06:24:22 -0400