View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 04:53 PM

Default Re: Since you all read this at Absolute Poker

[ QUOTE ]
OK AP:

I'm a fan of baseball, and the world series is going on right now. In the spirit of baseball, we'll call your company's ignoring of the initial allegations in the BBV thread strike one. Now, even though it hasn't been quite 24hrs yet since I created this thread, the fact I've yet to hear anything from any of you and I'm pretty damn confident you've read it, is a solid strike two.

Here's your chance to not strike out: Come clean to the public, admit that money never made it to any charities. Here is my new offer, assuming your silence is an indication of guilt: Admit there were a few bad seeds high up who took the money, and donate $20,000 to a verifiable charity, as a gesture to show that you are trying to move beyond the Scott Tom's days. If you guys come clean and donate $20,000 to a charity that meets my standards for being real, I will STILL donate every cent you gave me.

Please consider this -- I think most all in the public will be forgiving and gracious that you are willing to try to fix a wrong that a few bad seeds in your company allegedly partook in, and ensuring that a charity receives $27,497 (instead of the initial ~$10,000) is a great PR step.

[/ QUOTE ]
nice