View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 03:00 PM

Default Re: Just got paid.

The remaining play is to put pressure on AP to turn over the "high level" consultant.

Unlikely to happened, based on my read of the situation.

However were it to happen, said person is likely to start implicating others -- perhaps even U.S.-based investors in AP.

Fingering U.S. investors opens up an entirely new can of worms.

I wonder if ill-gotten gains could be disgorged?

I destroy penny stock scams for sport (hence the moniker Ps3tn0NcYk - P3nNY st0ck. Stupid, I know.), and most of the scam companies are constructed similarly. There appears to be an existing model for constructing the "perfect" penny stock scam, and the operators use it frequently.

I would love to get my hands on AP's financial statements, if for no other reason than to satisfy my curiosity on whether AP's is constructed similar to the penny stock model.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that AP operates at a slight operating loss, with all available monies, after accounting for the base costs of doing business, going to the "consultants".

Basically, the idea is to run the company at a loss and keep all of the assets encumbered by outstanding senior debt. This way, in the event of any legal action, the company is effectively a bankrupt shell.