View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 02:39 PM

Default Re: Official October Thread: General Discussion

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
jfish post earlier in the thread made me think.

Would there be any interest for a London MSNL poker house/flatshare? Might be what I need to motivate myself into playing more than 25k hands a month and obviously helpful for everyones game. Might even be fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

<<<MSNL here - but interested in the price/possibility - what is the experted monthly £££ for a shared London house these days?

And is London the best option? Surely one can rent a baller mansion elsewhere for the price of a reasonable London house?

[/ QUOTE ]
Must be London. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I didn't come to this island to live somewhere else. I also go to every Arsenal game.

Dunno about exact prices. 4-5 people together could probably get something very nice (by London standards) for somewhere around £200 a week? Depending on location/standard it could be less or more.

I'm not really a very baller kind of guy anyways. A proper dirty little boozer with cheap beer over a posh club full of cvnts with champagne every day.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well that must have been fun to watch on Tuesday. Arsenal looked absolutely class.