View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 01:01 PM

Default Re: What we mean when we say online poker is Rigged

[ QUOTE ]
Not quite familiar with OnlinePro so I searched his previous posts. He had this notable quotable in the first one I read.

[ QUOTE ]
...I can afford to continue playing while losing non stop...

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He also has previously posted about how Stars is losing him as a high-volume player, etc etc. This was back in January I believe.
So whether he really quits at the end of this year or not remains to be seen...regardless of whether he honestly believes he is going to do that.

One also would like to see a HH of the sethypooh bad play in question.
Actually, OP doesn't even need to find the specific 'raise with gutshot' hand that I'm sure he just isn't remembering correctly or didn't fully understand. He can just find ANY hands that were so grossly played by Sethypooh.
In fact, it would be more fun if these were hands in which they were both involved in the pot.

Also - I recently thought of an even better way to put onlinepro even more in his place that the games are fine and his account is not doom-switched. And that would be to let chezlaw or sethy or whoever play on his account.
Because obviously it is the belief of almost anyone here that if a good player were playing the EXACT SAME HANDS that onlinepro had they would not be a losing player. In short, his cards run the same as everyone else's whether he wants to believe it or not.

Unfortnuately, I don't know about the whole trust-issue with him letting somebody else play on his account, etc. And it's kind of against Stars' rules to the best of my knowledge. So..um...yeah...we probably shouldn't do that.