View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 12:21 PM

Default Re: *** OFFICIAL 10/28/07 NFL EARLY GAME THREAD ***

[ QUOTE ]
Why has the line not moved on the Indy/Car game? From what I can tell people are hitting Indy at -7 pretty hard. Does Vegas know something that I don't know?

[/ QUOTE ]
I intend to wait until kickoff and pray that Carolina gets more points. I will be betting Carolina at +7 and I hope to get more, but I'm not sure that's happening.

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone like NYG/Mia u48? Long trip, playing in a strange place, NYG def is solid, etc... The long trip is what does it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
I thought about this too. However, fans want to see points. I think the NFL would love for this game to be high scoring. There may a little added pressure to bump up the score. Remember when Arizona and SF played in Mexico City? I'm not sure if that makes sense...

Also, I don't know if you're a West Coaster like me, but in reality these are both East Coast teams and it is only a 7 hour flight to London (from New York) and only 5 hours time difference. That's less of a time difference than when the players play in Hawaii for the Pro Bowl. I think I'm laying off of it.