View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 12:09 PM

Default Re: Handwriting Analysis Describes your Personality Amazingly

My overall impression is that the responses are so general that most people can apply them to their own lives in one ay or another. Also, I found it pretty hard to answer some of the writing questions.

[ QUOTE ]
To begin the analysis, the subject's handwriting shows some rigidity and tautness, as if the forward movement of the pen has been carefully restrained. This indicates a somewhat more conformist and conventional personality than the average. The subject leans more to the conventional in dress and behavior.

[/ QUOTE ]

True.

[ QUOTE ]
The heavy pressure used in the script indicates that the subject has an above average activity level. He enjoys having plenty to do and dislikes being delayed or obstructed. He has a need to work off excess energy in an active occupation or leisure pursuit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very untrue.

[ QUOTE ]
The subject has a signature that is smaller than 77% of the population, and as a result has a lower opinion of himself than the average signer and prefers to avoid the limelight. Even in a position of power he is unlikely to seek acclaim and attention. He is somewhat more modest than a writer with a bigger signature and can more readily accept criticism.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very true.

[ QUOTE ]
Although the subject has a smaller than average signature, which indicates a general lack of confidence, within established relationships, and amongst people that he already knows he may appear to be more dominant and assertive. He may seem to behave more according to his own needs, rather than those of others. As a result he may try to put himself at an advantage, even if it could possibly inconvenience those around him. The assertive personality is revealed by the height of the capital letters in comparison to the 'ascenders'. The subject uses a proportion of capitals which are higher than the other ascending letters. This indicates that he is more likely to speak out forthrightly to defend himself if under attack and is able to talk about personal matters without feeling too self-conscious. In a quarrel he is likely to argue to defend his rights , even over quite trivial matters. The subject may make a good sales person, and is good at resisting sales talk. He is less likely to hesitate over complaining about shoddy goods or poor service.
The subject has some qualities of leadership, but in a position of power may not tolerate opinions which clash with his own. If he is prevented from expressing his views, or if he feels that he is not being taken seriously enough he may become irritated.

[/ QUOTE ]
Lack of confidence is true. Putting the needs of myself ahead of the needs of others is very far from the truth. I don’t get how it can say that I lack confidence, and then go on to say that I am assertive.

[ QUOTE ]
The handwriting shows a few signs of a perfectionist personality. The subject may seem somewhat more orderly and methodical than the average person, perhaps being a little over-concerned with small details and fussy about trivial matters.
He will prefer to abide by the law, and perhaps appear more reliable and conscientious. He may also be undecided about the best course of action to take, and appear to have a number of self-doubts.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am methodical, but not a perfectionist.

[ QUOTE ]
A number of artful simplifications in the handwriting show that the subject has an above average intelligence. He will be able to tackle a more intellectually demanding career than the average person.

[/ QUOTE ]

True I hope.

[ QUOTE ]
Emotionally, the subject may have a tendency to worry more than the average person, perhaps appearing somewhat nervous and excitable. He may not only worry about everyday problems, but over extreme and unlikely events.

[/ QUOTE ]

Very very true.

[ QUOTE ]
There are cases of isolated ambiguity throughout the script which shows that the subject is over-concerned with concealment. He is attempting to cover up, and keep aspects of his personality or private life hidden from view or cloaked in mystery.
This type of handwriting is found in professions which demand a high degree of confidence keeping, such as lawyers, bankers and doctors.
It is wrong to interpret isolated ambiguity as a sign of a deceitful personality, but it does show a need for the subject to hide some part of his personality or background which may cause embarrassment or anxiety.

[/ QUOTE ]

True.

[ QUOTE ]
There are a few indications in the handwriting that, at the time of writing, the subject was suffering from mild stress. This may be temporary, for example if he was upset, tired, or working against a deadline. However, the subject may be living at an unacceptable level of stress, one which is beginning to affect his physical well being.
These are warning signs in the handwriting, and indicate that the subject should pause and reflect on those aspects of his lifestyle which may be causing long-term difficulties. He should try to reduce them whenever possible, relax more frequently, check his diet, and perhaps take more exercise. Stress can be beneficial, but if allowed to get out of control, it may prove a hazard to mental and physical health.

[/ QUOTE ]

Stressful person in general, but not right now.