View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 12:05 PM

Default Re: Just got paid.

Nat-

On a different Mark Seif-related issue, I recall early in your analysis of the infamous Potripper tournament HH file you discovered that account #363 had observed Mark Seif's table for a short period of time. But in reading all of these threads I never saw any description of the HHs for the hands that #363 observed. Was there anything out of the ordinary about them? Did Seif win any of them in unusual fashion or did he make any extraordinary laydowns? Was there any chat between Seif and observer #363?

Inasmuch as I have been following this debacle very closely from the beginning, but am just now making my first post about it, let me also add my thanks to you, adanthar, marco, josem, snagglepuss, etc. for performing extraordinary detective work and bringing this all to light. Although I have disagreed with some of your conclusions about Absolute Poker and your opinions regarding what AP's future ought to be, I am truly in awe of not only your determination to shed light on the truth but your integrity as well. I believe all of you collectively have performed a great service for the future of on-line poker which will not be fully realized for some time to come, inasmuch as I think this may be just the tip of the "Scandal Iceberg."

It certainly will be interesting to see how Absolute Poker enforces its own rules against the known cheaters, and it will be even more interesting to see how the KGC enforces its rules regarding Absolute Poker's failure to comply. One thing is certain in my mind: even if Absolute Poker is now under the control of honest and honorable people (a questionable assertion, IMO), their continuing contradictory, misleading and half-truthful statements indicate to me that they are grossly incompetent.