View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 10:36 AM

Default Re: I Like Joe Biden....

[ QUOTE ]
I like Joe Biden...
I can't stand his politics but I find his gaffe's endearing. The last racial gaffe was that Obama was the first clean and articulate blalk man. lol...

This is the second Joe Biden racial foot-in-mouth comment that he has made. While the press rakes George Allen over the coals for for saying macaca day-and-night for two months, Joe Biden will get the usually soft glove treatment by the sympathetic mainstream press.... And I don't mind in his case....

But these gaffe's that would have ended a political career of a Republican, will just be a speed bump for this Dem senator...

[/ QUOTE ]

Biden was skewered for his Obama comment on every major news site I saw. And he's currently polling at about 2-3% in the Dem race. What do you think should happen to him? Draw and quartered for a dumb comment? I love when the anti-PC patrol always scream for PC justice whenever they have an opportunity. Oh, and you're either intellectually dishonest or plain ignorant if you think the type of comment made by Biden would end any prominent Republican's career. Spare us Trent Lott -- he didn't make a dumb comment, he claimed to fully support a dumb ideology (Thurmond's presidential campaign with racial segregation as a cornerstone, which drew no criticism from Lott until he began backpedaling).