View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 09:25 AM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

[ QUOTE ]
Thank you for taking the time to report a potentially suspect usage of the "disconnect protect" feature.

We have thoroughly investigated the MAOSaoAR's account history with a particular focus on their previous usage of this feature.

We have found that the hand you reported to us was indeed suspicious and as the investigation has revealed further suspicious disconnects in the past, we have proceeded to block the protection feature for this player. In future, should they disconnect, their hand will be folded. The player concerned has been sent an email explaining the reason for our actions.

Good to see some action against this retard. I also just got Party to drop WISM92's DP after he dp's against me with overcards against my overpair and obv hits his 3-outter.

Please continue to report these fools in the future, Party has been taking action of late.

[/ QUOTE ]

I emailed party over maybe even the exact same hand. All i know is, i'm glad he disconnected. Was this the hand?

Party Poker, $3/$6 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 5 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

MAOSaoAR: $1,232.60
BB: $724.50
UTG: $1,451.75
CO: $1,413.50
Hero (BTN): $1,034.45

Pre-Flop: J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (BTN)
2 folds, <font color="red">Hero raises to $21</font>, MAOSaoAR calls $18, BB calls $15

Flop: ($63) K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] 5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (3 Players)
MAOSaoAR checks, BB checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $51</font>, MAOSaoAR calls $51, <font color="red">BB raises to $200</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $708</font>, MAOSaoAR disconnects, BB folds

Turn: ($514) 8[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (2 Players)

River: ($514) 8[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (2 Players)

Results: $514 Pot ($2.50 Rake)
MAOSaoAR showed 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Eights) and WON $213.50 (+$141.50 NET)
Hero showed J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (a pair of Eights) and WON $298 (+$77 NET)