View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 09:03 AM

Default Re: ethical question, don\'t know where to put it but here it goes.

[ QUOTE ]
I don't really understand why "Larry" is upset. Sounds like he's a bit insecure and not too confident in his own ability maybe ?

I think you were a bit out of line making a move with someone else's money though. I am sure that's not what "Frank" had in mind when he asked you to take over, right ? If a friend of mine asks me to take over, I'm just gonna play ABC for a few minutes til he gets back.

Answer this next question truthfully - Would you have made the same bluff/move if the villain hadn't been "Larry" ? I'm guessing the truthful answer is no, and in that case, maybe Larry does have a point ?

[/ QUOTE ]

That's what me and my roommate thought so too. We both think he's taking that hand too personally and over reacting.

To answer your doubts, we have no problem about his money. He even stakes me and we are that close. So I'm sure losing 100 is okay for him.

2nd, yes, I do pull some stupid moves here and there, regardless of who I'm up against. That's why I'm still in low stakes grinding and learning. By the way, I forgot to mention, I was 12-tabling for my roommate, so I didn't even get a chance to look who made the raise and such,I called that hand only becuz i was on the button and had a playable hand, not to mention I intended to make a special play on him in the first place. I was busy clicking buttons and switching tables.