View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 07:21 AM

Default Re: Just got paid.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Unfortunately for AP, the Kahnawake Gaming Commission's Regulations Concerning Interactive Gaming require "Authorized Client Providers" to keep a gaming record for "five years after the end of the transaction to which the record relates".

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that is great detective work! Awesome! I forgive you for 50% of the lifetilt you put me on with your previous posts.

-pyg

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, props to you despite your rather gay start.

Actually the Kahnawake Gaming Commissions regulations are a mine of interesting information:

http://www.kahnawake.com/gamingcommissio...ve%20Gaming.pdf

If it is true that AP do not keep HH's for more than two months (has anyone actually asked AP for a statement?) that alone would seem to be grounds for revocation of AP's operating licence.

Quite apart from the need to maintain records, Part XIV of the regulations say that the Commission may revoke or suspend a licence if "the Licence Holder no longer has a good business reputation".

Unfortunately the question is one to be determined by the Commission in its sole discretion, no appeal or public accountability that I can see. In fact, all accountability and appeals to anyone, anywhere, are excluded by para 363.

Does anyone here know anything about the Kahnawake legal system? Do they have the concept of judicial review there? Can the Commission just exclude all accountability like that?

I would like to see AP shut down, but it would be a complete waste of time lobbying the Commission for AP's licence to be revoked unless the Commission itself is reviewable.