View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 03:33 AM

Default Re: BBV4L: Need girl advice ASAP (TIME SENSITIVE LDO)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Being a douche, I made some comment about how none of my friends are going out, etc

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
"The only reason I wouldn't go is b/c you'd be the only person I'd know in the group, and it might be weird, etc etc

[/ QUOTE ]

This stuff makes you sound pretty lame. The very first time she asked you, you should have said "hey, give me your number and maybe I will see you out tonight." then you don't go out of course and she sees you in the poker room a week later... "Why didn't you come out blah blah blah?" ... you say "Oh, my bad... let me buy you a drink tonight." game over.

[/ QUOTE ]

Totally agree by making those comments I am sort of qualifying myself to her or atleast admitting that I'm unfomfortable with new people in new situations, which is absolutely horrible. I'm a) not good at this [censored] to begin with and b) out of practice.

Best play going forward iyo to forget about tonight and hit her up at a later date?

I just remembered that the other day she made a comment to the effect of "if I had your phone number I would have called you for (bla bla fun activity)", and I didn't take that opportunity to exchange numbers. I'm so bad at this [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]