View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 03:26 AM

Default Re: Defense against the squeeze play...

[ QUOTE ]
If they are playing any two on your blind, they are throwing you money. To make even more money, decide in your head how much action it will take on your part to make them fold. If you think you know this, you will make even more monies.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
And if they're raise/3-betting any two, why am I against one "real hand"??? If by real-hand you mean king-high, then yeah.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I'm misunderstood. They aren't doing the button raise/SB 3-bet thing every time it's folded to the button. They are at the very least selective about their cards, not playing "any two". In actuality, it has folded to button on several occasions, and button had elected to fold and then SB and myself agreed to chop. Remember, this is short-handed and it often gets chopped, so there are far more orbits than your standard full ring game. So when I say "4 times in 45 minutes", it means there are probably just as many times it didn't happen. Now when it does get bet/3-bet to me in the BB there's a more than decent chance of at least a hand out there.

Sorry if the original post confused you.

Garland