View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 02:30 AM

Default Re: Just got paid.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I hardly "leaked" the transcript. I actually sat on it for a few days. I got this email from Mark today right before I put up that post with the transcript.

-----

Nat,

In light of the continued furor over my "refusal" to release HHs for the session at issue, I would have thought you would have posted something regarding the information and conversation which I sent you a copy of. Is there a reason for not doing so? Just curious since I gave you carte blanche to publish whatever you wish regarding including my entire conversation with Korea.

I am now trying to locate the hard drive (it has since been replaced) for the laptop I most likely used during that session to try to get the HHs of off that. Unfortunately, I do not have ample time to merely work on satiating the seeming insatiable demands of forum posters. Notwithstanding, I will make every effort to locate the hard drive and take it somewhere to have the data retrieved from it. I really wish in the meanwhile you could update those nice forum folks.

m

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for clarifying.

I was under the impression that someone other than Seif provided you the transcript. Specifically, that it was "leaked" to you.

My mistake.

Do you have any insight into Absolute's policy toward archiving hand histories? The 30 gig policy seems outrageous. Hand histories are effectively business "receipts". How long has the 30 gig policy been in effect?

Were the DOJ or CIA to investigate money laundering through the use of Abolute's poker software, would Absolute really shrug their shoulders and say "Oooops. Sorry. Although we are a multi-million dollar operation supported by a technological infrastructure, we can only store the equivalent amount of data as a iPod". Better luck elsewhere."

Something stinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

We have corroboration that this was the policy before the scandal broke... so it might be true.