View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 01:57 AM

Default Re: Just got paid.

I hardly "leaked" the transcript. I actually sat on it for a few days. I got this email from Mark today right before I put up that post with the transcript.

-----

Nat,

In light of the continued furor over my "refusal" to release HHs for the session at issue, I would have thought you would have posted something regarding the information and conversation which I sent you a copy of. Is there a reason for not doing so? Just curious since I gave you carte blanche to publish whatever you wish regarding including my entire conversation with Korea.

I am now trying to locate the hard drive (it has since been replaced) for the laptop I most likely used during that session to try to get the HHs of off that. Unfortunately, I do not have ample time to merely work on satiating the seeming insatiable demands of forum posters. Notwithstanding, I will make every effort to locate the hard drive and take it somewhere to have the data retrieved from it. I really wish in the meanwhile you could update those nice forum folks.

m