View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007, 01:42 AM

Default Re: Survivor China OFFICIAL THREAD

someone explain to me this thing about 2 idols. when was this mentioned in the show?

also, the producers had to have rigged this episode. the reason being that both sides knew that the only effective strategy would be to lose the immunity contest. by losing you are guaranteed to have the majority votes to cast out a member of the opposing tribe.

can you imagine if the producers had not done something. both tribes would have refused to take a single bite of anything.

at the risk of being labeled a freak, i think that twig chick --courtney-- would be a hell of a lay. granted, i prefer chicks with more meat on their bones but given a choice between a 160lb+ heffer or someone borderline anorexic --there's no question who i'm taking. plus you have to figure they're going to pack on some weight as they get older.

also so glad to see jean robert sticking around. the guy's got personality. i ran into him in person once and he comes across the same way on TV. i think it's amusing. he's the type of guy i'd want to hang out with for the humor. comments like, "...hey dog, i know you want a piece of that" as he gives you a high five with a big grin.

one other thing, i think a lot of people are put off by the whole "professional poker" thing. jean robert should have told them he helps out his family in some family owned restaurant or something along those lines. i believe he used to own a nightclub or something like that. saying he worked in a family restaurant would be something that he would be able to pull off since they are somewhat similar.

--but when you say you are a "professional poker player" a lot of people are going to come up with a lot of negative stereotypes --- lying, conniving, lazy, gluttonous, chain smoking, bum who refuses to get a real job.

the waitress, courtney, who probably goes home every night with aching feet probably resents the hell out of him.