View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 10:27 PM

Default Re: Thurs night NCAA football

Ok, I am going to go out on a limb here. TLT among his long winded responses and attacks on others has said some things that make sense, and in my opinion wins more than a lot of people do. Now, is he cocky. Yes. Does he have many issues and extremely important theories wrong. Again Yes.

Now, I dont know TLT, or even care about who/what he is. If hes lying so be it. However, I was going to wait till my POOHBAH post to make this point, but Ill go slighty into my point now. Since poohbah may never come because I only post in this forum.

THERE IS NOT ONLY 1 WAY TO SKIN A CAT! I know there are a ton of extremely smart people here and many many winners here. But, I have found that many people here rely solely on mathematics based models and not much else. Can you win this way, of course and many of you do. However, there are other ways and better ways in my opinion. In my personal opinion right now, there is nothing better than reading lines, predicting line movement, following good and bad steam. And do you know why? Because there are thousands of mathematics based cappers around right now. How many lines based people are there? I can name a few. Fezzik for 1. Cutter on LVA. RickJA. Just to name a few. Furthermore, RICK BEATS WA LINES!!! Hes a tout, ok whatever, touts are bad and are liars, etc, etc. But I know hes doing it, b/c I have learned similar methods and I do it also.

I work 14 hours a day most of the time and I still do this and win most of the time. KABOXSHED knows some of the things I do and hopefully he can vouch for me here.

That being said, though I do not practice this method. I firmly believe that a person can hit 54% over large amounts of picks by simply doing nothing but line shopping and I THINK??? that is what Thremp does, but does anyone really know what he does? If you can consistent beat the closing line by a point or more, the sides dont matter.

MY POINT HERE IS, TLT says some things that make sense, and he does have a very boston type approach to betting. Can everyone do it...no almost nobody can do it, and thats why if you can you are good. Now, you also have to knowledge about more than just "your" way to win. But nobody has all the knowledge. Nobody knows all the ways to win. I cant tell you the first damn thing about the in-depth statistical debates many of you guys get into. Does that mean I suck, or can not win? No it doesnt.

Im sure someone will flame me here for some grammatical error or pick something out of context here and call me stupid. Thats fine, but please understand my only point here. You can win at more than just 1 method. You dont agree with my method, or TLT method, or dont understand it. That doesnt mean it doesnt work....BUT AT THE SAME TIME, myself and TLT have to understand the basic sportsbetting fundamentals. I know its a fault of mine, and its definetly a fault of TLT, I think hes got some sort of "overthinking" method where he needs the fundamentals less....who knows.