View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: [PL50] New to Omaha, point out my mistakes

your preflop thinking is exactly what my would, and given your read on villian two as being passive and stupid, he most likly has AA here, so i dont fold pre-flop (a few people might. but i like you hand far to much even outta position to let it go).

I am not really sure i like your push on the turn, given how draw heavy the board is, and given that villian one, no matter how stupid he is, will most likly not go on a pure bluff into two people on this board, and given the size of the pot, i really dont see you having any fold equity, especially that your push isnt that much mroe. Also given your drawing hand, you really have no need to want to knock the calling station out, let him come along with his aces, and possible a gut shot, something like A-A-t, him coming along when u just call only increases the value of your hand, unless he has higher hearts, but i still think opverall it inceases your value.

The when you hit any club heart or 8, you cann still get it in there, or at least call, and you'll still almost always get paid off if your good, and the times when u miss you save yourself the extra $20. thats my line anyway