View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 08:43 PM

Default Re: AP infinity plus one - New AP Statement

[ QUOTE ]
EDIT: Josem, some very good points. A balancing argument is always helpful, but regarding your impression that AP is no longer run by crooks: Well, I do a great impression of Ren & Stimpy and it's worth about the same. Seriously, dude - evidence so far says AP is protecting Scott Tom and AJ Green/Grimard (it's been so long since we mentioned them, don't you think?). That stinks as bad as the initial offence.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jebus, stop doing this. No, the evidence certainly does not say that AP is protecting AJ Green (except for that whole 'blackmailing' thing.) In fact, every piece of evidence unanimously points at everyone at AP wanting Green's head on a stick, and if I were AJ Green, I would make it a point not to enter any dark alleys in the near future.

The evidence also does not 'point to' AP protecting Scott Tom. Right now, I would say it's inconclusive whether they are doing that, and I'd really love to know one way or the other because it would pretty much determine the course I'd take with this from now on. On the other hand, I'm fairly sure you don't know any more than I do, so stop saying it's a certainty. AP not going to the cops doesn't mean a thing for obvious reasons - they're not even gonna out AJ Green, and you can bet if Green ever enters Kawanahke he's not coming back out, so what does that tell you?