View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 08:17 PM

Default [PL50] New to Omaha, point out my mistakes

Stack sizes are 49$. villian 1 is aggressive and stupid, villian 2 is a calling station and stupid. We are 8 handed.
villian 1 raises to 1.75 in UTG+1, I call right behind him with:
8 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]8 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]7 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]A [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
villian 2 reraises to $7.75, everyone folds to initial raiser, he calls, I call.
Thoughts: They both like their hands and villian #2's hand is pretty well defined, so I should be able to play well post flop. Too loose?
Flop comes out:
Q [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]K [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2 [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]
Villian 1 checks, I check, villian 2 checks. I put villian 2 solidly on AAxx, because he is betting if he has a set. He might have some other random jank that he's [censored] around with, but he probably has AAxx.
turn is the 3 [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
So now I have 2 flush draws, 1 of them nut, and a [censored] pair.
Villian #1 bets out the pot, 24$, and I push
Thoughts: Villian #1 is aggressive and has seen weakness from me and the pfr. He knows that if the pfr was strong, he would have bet. So he might be on a steal, and if he is I pick up a huge pot, and if he isn't then I have at least 9 outs, and probably 18+maybe 2 if he has KQxx or something of the sort.
Good? I am really new to omaha, so any thoughts, especially on my thinking, would be very helpful.