View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 08:11 PM

Default Re: Official Supernova Elite Thread

[ QUOTE ]
You already have the incentive to play more though.
The more you play the more 5x FPP's you earn.

If somebody only wants to earn 400k VPP's the following year instead of a million I think they still deserve to get the 5x bonus for that entire year...and obviously they will revert back to 3.5x the year after that.

I see that I'm apparently in the minority now and that most seem to be content that 5x for just the first 6 months is acceptable compared with what is supposedly their lone alternative.
I think it's only "okay" and should be more but I'll concede that it's not exactly the end of the world that you only get it for the first 6 mths.

I do think it's enough of a difference to keep some people from pursuing elite though even if it doesn't change things for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't really get this 'deserve' idea. Stars offered a promotion and all we deserve to get is what was promised which is 6 months 5*.

Obviously all players would prefer to get 5* for the whole next 12 months but Scotty is pointing out that the real alternative would be 4.25* for 12 months - I think most SNE's would lose from this change and so would Stars so it doesn't make a lot of sense.

It will make 2008 strangely lopsided - all arrangements being made for post June wherever possible.