Party Poker, $1/$2 NL Hold'em Cash Game, 6 Players
LegoPoker Hand History Converter

UTG: $210.75
MP: $185.95
CO: $36.17
BTN: $410.95
Hero (SB): $200
BB: $279.85

Pre-Flop: 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] dealt to Hero (SB)
3 folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $8</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $27</font>, BB folds, <font color="red">BTN raises to $66</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $199 and is All-In</font>, BTN calls $134

Flop: ($402) 6[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Turn: ($402) 2[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

River: ($402) J[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] (2 Players - 1 is All-In)

Results: $402 Pot ($3 Rake)
BTN showed Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pairs, Queens and Jacks) and WON $399 (+$199 NET)
Hero mucked 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] (two pairs, Nines and Sixes) and LOST (-$200 NET)

[/ QUOTE ]

wtf are you doing

[/ QUOTE ]

he's 4bet bluffing a ton here - just from the flow and dynamic it was soooo obvious he was 4bet/folding. And because no one 5bet bluffs at 200nl he has to perceive my 5betting range as the same size as my range that im calling 4bet shoves with (ie.QQ+/AK JJ/AQ on rare occasions).

so ya, that's my thining. And i dont think he could have played his hand worse after his button raise

edit - he's got 25% equity against JJ+/AQ+. and needs like 35%+. so to call here he needs to think my 5betting range is way way way way way way wider than that