View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 07:08 PM

Default Re: AP infinity plus one - New AP Statement

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The KGC gets only $10,000 per year from each gambling opearator

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think this is true. The figure I saw in a public document was $5K up front and 3K a month for each entity - and this quite possibly includes *skins*.

Note that I may be mistaken because if I were a reporter at this point, I'd have three notebooks filled with this [censored].

Reply - I just skimmed their regulations and I think that the gambling firm pays $10,000 a year but they must also pay annual fees for each "key person" and the number of "key persons" can vary from firm to firm. But the regulations are surprisingly detailed and there may be parts I missed. I also understated the initial application fee - it seems to be $25,000 PLUS initial application fees for each "key person" Note that there is only one holder of an Interactive Gaming permit. That must be a member of the tribe. That person is different from the gambling joints, who must get a different type of permit, so his fee is not to be included in the fee AP and the others must pay. That one person, the Mohawk holding the sole Interactive Gaming permit, then makes deals with the individual gambling outfits such as AP. I guess he can charge them anything he wants.