View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 05:48 PM

Default Re: **Offical (or ..is it?) Phenomenon [tv show] Thread***

[ QUOTE ]
So did anyone else besides me catch this last night? Our old friend [censored] used to love this kind of stuff (or at least to dispel it)
The show is ok so far, I also like trying to find the tricks some of it is easy to pick up on (like the dude with the steel traps) Others not so much (like the ghost touching dude)

Overall I though it was ok, nothing made me go WOWOWOW the Nail gun guy was ok but hes picking up voice tells and listening to the guns close is obv too but he at least had an act.

The dude with the phone books sorta sucked balls.

Next week there is a 2 hour Halloween special .spooky isn't it

So anyone else with me on this?

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's my take on how it all went down:
1)Body-part touching: Carmen & Ross were completely in on it. Either they knew ahead of time, or there was a confederate in the audience telling them.
2)He tested the small trap, not the large one. Clearly it wasn't going to catch his arm.
3)Nail Gun: he lifted all the guns to test the weight of the guns. Those are 20-nail shells. There is a considerable weight difference.
4)When he used that white card in his hand to show Rachel Hunter (good god, how amazing are her legs?????) which number was being pointed to, that card had the fake phone number written on it.