View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:44 PM

Default Re: AP infinity plus one - New AP Statement

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Regarding the difference in opinion over 'what should happen' to AP now. Everyone here can indeed influence it. We already have.

Personally, I think that last statement shows they're still 100% corrupt at the very top, and for me was the last straw.

AP should be shut down and all the perpetrators (including those who knew about this but kept quiet) reported, arrested, prosecuted and jailed. That's not going to happen while AP continues to protect the ID of the perps, and refuses to report them to the relevant law enforcement (KGC doesn't count).

If, before this had been exposed, we had a discussion about 'what it would take' for a site to deserve total black-listing and closure, some undetected cheating wouldn't do it. Nor would a dodgy 'regulatory' system or crappy customer service.

Finding out the entire place is run by crooks? The boss plays on 'God-mode' and steals millions? They rob charity fundraisers too? Yes, that would qualify.

Even if Tom/Green et al are booted out, they and their families will still be earning millions from their shares in AP. That is not acceptable.

I will not play on AP ever again. Neither will anyone I know. I've written letters to my MP, two national UK papers, three international mens' mags, two poker mags, four affiliates and even put the Absolute Fraud logo as my Facebook picture.

(That's before I get asked 'what I'm doing about it'.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for ruining poker giving it a bad reputation with fish.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not sure what should be done with AP over the long haul, but I have grown tired of those who think that we should help AP sweep this under the rug because its "bad for Poker." Cheating operators are bad for poker. Not people who out cheating operators.