View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:16 PM

Default Re: Arrested at Foxwoods and banned for life

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's got nothing to do with respect for the police. It's got to do with actually having been arrested a few times and detained plenty other and knowing how far "I know my rights!" actually gets you in real life.

Whatever, didn't expect my post to be popular - just was kind of lame how everyone was piling on the "snitch" when his friend is clearly a jackass who got what he had coming to him (and a drunk driver).

[/ QUOTE ]

You are probably the same kind of person who thinks saying "no" to a vehicle search doesn't work. If you seriously think that a solid knowledge of your rights and the ability to calmly and confidently look a cop in the eye and defend yourself doesn't get you anywhere, you are sadly mistaken. I for one am [censored] glad my friends and myself don't cave as easily as you do. Believe what you wanna believe, but after being pulled over for doing 24 over the speed limit, me and 2 friends pulled out of the car and questioned separately about a certain "odor," with enough [censored] in the car to send us straight to jail (no "1st offense" [censored], straight to [censored] federal prison [censored]), and the 3 of us driving away with a verbal warning to "slow down driving home from guys' nite out," you'll have a [censored] hard time convincing me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your experience doesn't hold much weight seeing as you're from Canada