View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:04 PM

Default Re: Just Say NO

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Just say NO, I don't want to talk to you, NO you cannot look at my cell phone. NO, I don't want you to look in my trunk. NO, you cannot come in my house. NO, I don't want to talk to you.

You see these guys on cops all the time, giving consent to search their vehicles, like complete dumb asses. The cops can be pretty darn tricky in getting the consent sometimes. It always turns out [censored] for them. I must admit it's funny to watch.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you realise that if you start saying "NO" "No" "NO" you can't look in there that it actually gives the cops reasonable grounds for suspicion. This means that they can then look in your boot wether you like it or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF? You have every right to say, "I don't want you looking through my cell-phone."
You can even say, "I might know his phone-number but I just don't want to give it to you."

Your way of "every time you say no means they can do what they want now" is really incorrect and pretty much would mean that nobody ever has any rights.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your such a tit.
1. Cops identify a witness who they believe has the mobile phone number of the suspect. In other words a way of identifying the suspect.
2. Witness has a mobile phone they believe holds the phone number of suspect.
3. ***If witness does not voluntarily give them this information the phone becomes an item of significance to the investigation and can therefore be taken from witness as evidence for interrogation***

Cops could, would and did get what they wanted whether you like it or not.