View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 01:01 PM

Default Re: AP infinity plus one - New AP Statement

Going through the thread one post at a time:

[ QUOTE ]
So the man who at the very least covered up cheating scandals within Absolute Poker is only going to be temporarily removed from his position?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been told that he's gone for good, can't verify it for sure from home obv, blah blah Costa Rica blah.

[ QUOTE ]
Doesn't this fact by itself show ALL of AP's statements to be a lie? If Scott Tom is not involved with the company, why is he issuing PRs?

[/ QUOTE ]

I meant that he was issuing them before the Excel file news broke and he was removed. Sorry for the confusion.

[ QUOTE ]
You and others seem to have assumed the role of a conduit of information between AP and this forum, so much so that it prompted me to create an account because I thought I might add that some may consider you, and others, disclosing "inside information".

Given the you and others have obviously been made privy to information that is not accessible by the general public, why not disclose everything you know?

What is prompting you to reveal it in pieces?

[/ QUOTE ]

Frankly, I can't disclose a lot without either a)revealing sources, b)losing them, and/or c)getting people fired. There's no urgency to release everything now because as far as I can tell - and those words should be significant - Tom/Green *are* gone, not coming back, etc, and AP's admitted the cheating went on so there's no reason to "prove" wrongdoing. With that said, I'm still releasing things as I get them independently corroborated and as enough time passes that the waters get muddied as to who knows what inside AP.