View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 11:21 AM

Default Re: Stars: increase maximum tables please

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

What i never got about this is why limit cash game tables, but no limit on tourney/sng tables?

[/ QUOTE ]

Because it's a pain in the ass to develop software that allots for tournaments that people register far in advance.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really don't think this should be that hard honestly and always thought it was a strange excuse.
I used to play as many MTT's as I could on Party/Empire and I was limited to 4. If I was about to get knocked out of one of them I would sign-up for a new tourney I liked that was about to start.
Sometimes the one I was about to get knocked out of I would make a stellar short-stack comeback and be stuck with 5 tourneys but only be able to play 4 at a time. So I would frequently be sitting-out of one of the tourneys or perhaps closing one of the tourneys that was on break to try to sneak in a few hands at the new one where I was getting blinded-out or whatever.

I'm not advocating that Stars should do this. But obviously it's not THAT freaking hard to just limit the number of tourney tables a player is allowed to have open even if he is registered for more than the max allowed.