View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 09:29 AM

Default Re: I am g0lfa. (Reply to Myke11)

is this thread done now?

reading both of these threads it does seem that both of you were being quite petty about the whole situation. in regards to Myke, playing in a game above your rollwhen you owe someone a quarter of the stack you have just sat down at the table with, is obviously retarded, considering the guy you owe the money to is sitting next to you. thats just stupid man. the money he took off you at that game he won, that wouldn't cancel a debt in anyones books IMO. (Also, I have to agree with everyone else here about stacking off 200bbs with top pair..??) you still owe him $500, which obviously you have now paid him. be done with it.

g0lfa, obviously your name is in the dirt right now, that hacker/aim thing sounds [censored] up, what i dont understand is how the hacker got your details in the first place, i assume he didn't hack into your account, or if he did, why was he asking you for someone elses details, he doesnt seem like a very good hacker.

as with the death threat situ, threats like that will always be empty, you really think he'd kill you for $500? and spend the next however many years in the slammer? dont think so.