View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 06:29 AM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If AP's intentions were to truly come clean and attempt to make a fresh start they would have asked Nat to join the audit team rather than participate in a PR meet-and-greet.

[/ QUOTE ]
I mean... I can appreciate that everyone is trying to surmise AP's thoughts and all, but c'mon, are you being serious?

Don't you think it would look pretty weird if AP started suggesting to the auditors who they wanted to be auditing them? It's bad enough that ownership is so muddied that it pretty much looks like they're auditing themselves (I can't figure out if that is/isn't true), it would look even worse if AP tried to put certain people on the audit team.

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course I'm serious. You're not any old "certain people." You're one of the key people who exposed their cheating. How do you mean "look pretty wierd?" I'm pretty sure the vast majority of anyone interested in this situation would feel that an audit with you involved would have far more legitimacy than otherwise. Since as you say it looks like they are auditing themselves.