View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 06:20 AM

Default Re: High Stakes Poker thread (10/21) (spoilers to come) *DELETED*

I think it time for you guys to let this go already,and give it up with your "reaching for anything defense"

After reading his numerous " I kiss the mirror" in the morning posts...his ridiculous avatar/tournament challenge where 20000 of his fanboys ACTUALLY had his goofy hat side-way picture on their Pokerstars avatar embedded with that dopey face......,and then his "I am going to be on HSP chest pounding brags".....for along time

I would say he did quite well at making a fool of himself.There are THREE separate threads with plenty of 2+2ers that agree 100%.....and I havnt seen ONE response from the almighty Jman himself defending himself yet

Believe me,if he made any sort of good showing,sick read,spoke a single funny word or line, instead of auto-folding like a mute ....just even ONE great play...he would have been on this forum chirping like a bird,with his fan club in tow

He [censored] sucked/choked bigtime...case closed!

EDIT:I have posted my thoughts on this thread alone.
Go over to NVG,as there are TWO separate threads tearing him up as well.It seems the easy/ONLY way out for you internet punks is to just fire away,making excuse after excuse, at anyone who disagrees...with NO viable defense in this situation whatsoever