View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 06:09 AM

Default Re: AP infinity plus one - New AP Statement

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
However, I do think there is a significant possibility that one day they will run a completely secure site (from all angles) that will offer a 100% fair gaming experience. There is ALSO a significant possibility that they will never truly clean house

[/ QUOTE ]
If they don't clean house and more importantly show some transparency, I don't know how we can ever believe that they're running an honest site.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this cloak and dagger crap is not going to help them. If someone accused me of stealing something I would empty and turn out all pockets. When accuser later learns that I have secret compartments in my shoes, he is NEVER going to believe they were empty all along.

AP: "These pants? These aren't even mine. But I am certain nobody has been in the pockets for over a year. Obviously this persons wallet was placed here by a putpocket to demonstrate his skill and frame the owner of the wallet. That picture on the ID may look like me but I am as innocent as anyone."

My opinion: There is ZERO reason to believe they are heading in a direction of honesty as they have not yet begun to respond honestly (admitting what is blatantly obvious is not a significant step forward). How can they? They are the sociopath that doesn't realize everyone knows they are lying. Inventing lies to cover lies. They are not changing, they are controlling damage, and poorly at that. The organization oozes shadiness. They really need to clean house, but when the homeowner needs sweeping, who will hold the broom?

Just to completely muddle the metaphors I'll add that it is sinking ship, as well as a dirty house and a pair of pants. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]