View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 04:17 AM

Default Re: SSNL [cheese] thread: OCT 2 (nc)

"Mighty" (i know who you are because i matched IPs and both people in question, i feel so smart)-

I personally would do a little more than the buyout, had I been person A. Something like $300 seems reasonable.

IMO, these prop bets (hand prop bets) are not so much a way for others to get rich than just a little extra motivation for fellow 2p2ers to log hands in. I personally think that they are a good way to help motivate a bit, and its purpose should NOT be personal gain for either party.

You should want to help a fellow forum buddy log some hands in. Granted, there may be circumstances in which player B may be unable to finish such hands. But be reasonable- there isn't any reason to be super greedy and spaz out. Perhaps I'm a bit partial to player B because he's my friend, but thinking about it now, I wouldn't really charge anyone the full $800 or what have you on nearly anyone on this forum.

It just seems as if player A only cares about the $800 or whatever, and will stop at nothing to attain it. I don't see how one can pester another so badly, it just seems like a douchey thing to do.

Anyways, good luck to both parties. Hope they find a solution.