View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 03:35 AM

Default Re: Terrible money bubble spot in 100r

I really dont think its an easy or standard laydown. Folding getting infinite:1 preflop is never really easy for me especially when folding basically forfeits your chances of winning. I did forget to mention that SB's range is way wide (as is the original shover, bryn kenney), hes been a total psycho, called a 15 bb reshove with T8s etc.

I pokerstoved my hand vs. some reasonable ranges and have about 23 percent equity vs. them. I'm getting around 7:1 which means in any non bubble situations I call with an uno card and a napkin. I think its close but probably correct to fold. If I fold I get into the money around 54-57 percent of the time, if I call I get nothing around 77 percent of the time and a 17k stack 23 percent. I dont really know how to calculate how valuable a 17k stack is and how often I will get 9th or better - I'm only familiar with ICM with fewer payouts. Intuitively, I doubt I will finish 9th+ anywhere near enough of the time with a 17k stack to make up for the 57 percent of the time I make the money by folding no matter how good I am at "pushbotting".