View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 02:20 AM

Default Re: Why can\'t I believe? (is it a genetic predisposition?)

[ QUOTE ]
This was a quick Google search:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Isasah 45:18. For thus says the LORD, Who created the heavens, Who is God, Who formed the earth and made it, Who has established it, Who did not create it in vain, Who formed it to be inhabited: "I am the LORD, and there is no other. 19. ... I, the LORD, speak righteousness, I declare things that are right. 21. ... there is no other God besides Me, A just God and a Savior; There is none besides Me. NKJV

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm no Biblical scholar, I'm certain I hear people claiming God to be just all the time, and that passage sure seems to spell it out. I could search more if someone objects to that.

[/ QUOTE ] You answered my question to my own satisfaction. I should have done a google search myself. Instead I was looking through the hard copy annotated bible that I have. Thanks for doing that, I was lazy, actually not lazy, but not looking in the right place.