View Single Post
Old 10-25-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: Stars: increase maximum tables please

It is not that unusual to see a casual player complaining about the slowness of the game. It would seem to follow that allowing more tables for the super multitablers would only slow the games down more. This may very well be a turnoff to that casual player, Stars risks alienating some of their customers(primarily new customers, potential great income sources both for Stars and regular players, not good to turn off new customers in this business I would think). Of course I have no way of knowing the income difference for Stars that results from the slowing down of games, as compared to more rake generated by increased max allowed tables, as compared to the effect on the annoyed casual player, etc.

What would be great is if regardless of number of games allowed if an individual player is repeatedy timing out, or nearly timing out, is to require that player to reduce his tables until he is playing a number of tables that does not repeatedly inhibit the flow of the games. Don't know if this is at all possible, frankly I could care less if a hudbot plays 50 tables, as long as they do not habitually time out and/or go into time remaining warnings.