Thread: 200k hand graph
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 11:29 PM

Default Re: 200k hand graph

[ QUOTE ]
meh, i don't see how this is anything but a brag if poker is just a hobby.

wp.

if it's not a hobby = [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I played for a living from August of 06 untill, lets say, July of 07. Since I've just considered myself unemployed. I've been a winning player since the last part of '04.

[ QUOTE ]
If your playing 12 tables and have rakeback its actually not that bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

6-8 tables usually, yes to rb.

[ QUOTE ]
Oh dear.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Somewhere around hand 180k I attempted shortstacking w/no success CHOO CHOO

[ QUOTE ]
you're a winning player....what exactly is there to be ashamed of? You are doing better than like 95%+ of poker players

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not complaining about winning. The shame comes from the amount of time I've put in attempting to learn the game + the number of hands I've played (close to a million ). And shame isn't the right word, it's frustration.

[ QUOTE ]
I made this amount in 40k hands of 100NL.

[/ QUOTE ]

choke? j/k congrats. nm choke.

[ QUOTE ]
PokerEV graph plz.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really, really tried. For some reason, it says "no players availiable" or whatever when I try to load that database. Maybe someone smart could tell me what I'm doing wrong.

[ QUOTE ]
LMAO @ ur NL$100 stats. W/e. You're .25/.50 stats are pretty solid. It did seem to take forever to win that $, but nevertheless, way to stick with it at those microstakes to score a decent amount. I would suggest CardRunners and perhaps reading up some more in forums and crap to move up to NL$100 and be successful.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny, but I've actually had coaching from some of the more successfull MS and HSNL guys, including probably the most successfull FT high stakes player of the last 6 months or so (hint: friends w/emil). I think perhaps the problem is that I need to be coached by someone currently crushing micro/ssnl. I don't know. I was a CR member for a long time. I was chosen by pasterbator/jfish/jsnipes and those guys to be staked/coached from that thread about a month ago, which I was incredibly stoked for. But I guess that kind of died on the vine. I don't know.

The graph shows that it was over 300+ days, but really it was about 4 months worth of play with a stint at Cake thrown in there. I've also made ~3.5k at live poker in this timeframe...although I'm on a 200+ hour breakeven stretch live, which really depresses me.

Anyway, here's my newest database. The stats look a little bit better, at least.

actually, I was wrong about shortstacking at the 180k hand mark on the first graph...its the nl100 hands on the shot of my newest database. 12/10 lmao.