View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 10:25 PM

Default Re: OOT, What is your life situation?

-birthday 2 days ago..so now 37. Went out in Hollywood w/Suzzer- wore a short ass mini-skirt and tons of younger men still likey likey..so no complaints there. I just like knowing many men still find me very attractive. As a woman, getting older, you don't wanna lose your looks.

-self-employed accountant/biz mgr..but want to got to law school when i can..just for the education- not to work as a lawyer but well aware that may end up happening.

-I have been a single mom for nearly 15 years/never married, and my dot rocks! I have met a man that is very insync with me..and i'm excited to see how this goes, so no complaints there either.

-Yes i am very happy even tho i have a lot of weird sh!t hit me.
The past few days have been scary with all of southern CA on fire..i went thru 2 fires at Pepperdine University in Malibu when i was there- and i was devestated to think of my alma matar burning down..TG it did not. We live at the beach so we weren't really in fire danger- except getting trapped in the city and the smoke inhalation is really tough..f-ing 90's at the beach and can't keep windows shut. But I still wouldn't want to live anywheres else.