View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 09:33 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm rereading last nights lynch...

At 9:42, Monk puts an unprompted vote on Epi (who had zero votes). At this time, Monk was tied for the lead with Nez with 4 votes. OH and Antidan both had 3 votes... Why does Monk do this???
At 9:43 & 9:45, Chuck Norris makes a "declaration" that he must get a person that isn't the two lead BW's lynched and he will get a bonus lynch. He then votes and pushes Epi.
Why Epi? OH and Antidan are sitting in 3rd place, one vote off from the lead!

Both, the Monk move to vote Epi and the Chuck Norris move to use a clearly bogus power does not make sense!

Two possible thoughts:
1. Epi is a peeked wolf and Chuck/Monk masons tried to rally a BW on him
2. Epi is a villager and Chuck/Monk are Evil masons that tried to get him lynched with some FPS/Mishmash power play.

Epi's role claim at 9:57 that he was the Angel seemed legit to me, so I'm leaning option #2...

[/ QUOTE ]

i think its very unlikey epi is an angel, what he did last night was role claim the angel so he could survive as there were only a few minutes until night and there were mounting votes against him, i think its obvoius he is a villager though, just not the angel.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is the post that makes me want to lynch qbag
its obvious hes a villager? and even if we could believe it was obvious hes a villager, then why couldnt he be the angel?
qbag made his first post of this game 2 minutes after mets said qbag hadnt posted yet. i let that slide. these newer posts i cant let slide.