View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 08:54 PM

Default Re: flopped \"three-pair\" QKJ on rainbow flop, bet and get raised: call?

[ QUOTE ]
So If I'm behind to AT here I've got 6 outs. Do you think I have odds+implied odds to call here? Also, I might be against KQ/KJ here sometimes at these limits. Is folding or calling the worse play?

PLO8 $0.10/$0.25, Party, 6-way
Stack sizes:
UTG+1: $29.37
SB: $26.39
hero: $26.56

Pre-flop: (6 players) hero is BB with K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 6[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
UTG folds, UTG+1 calls, 2 folds, SB calls, hero checks.

Flop: Q[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] K[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($0.75, 3 players)
SB checks, <font color="#cc0000">hero bets $0.72</font>, <font color="#cc0000">UTG+1 raises to $2.88</font>, SB folds, <font color="#cc0000">Hero?</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Fold.

Your implied odds suck and enough of the time your opponent will show up with top set or middle set and you'll get stacked when you make the underfull. Your opponent would have to be extremely aggressive to play with him here, i.e., he'd have to be making this play w/ KT, QT, JT, and similar a LOT.

-Tex