View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 05:36 PM

Default Re: Official Party Regulars Thread

I know, EVERYONE writes the same, we all know it. EVERYONE in the industry and EVERY god damn half semi regular pokerdonk are complaining about Party.... So amazing. I mean they make gazillions... Their only edge compared to other companies is their good fish marketing and someone there knows how to do the financial part of the company.. It's like I invent some very bad new soda but due to good advertisement ppl think it's cool to drink it so everyone does, even tho nobody likes it. I keep on selling and now that it became an own trend nobody will stop to use it and I can lower the quality without losing customers. A boycott would be the best but it would never work cuz good regulars will stay cuz other regulars aren't there and the fish isn't informed and will always stay [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

If pokerstars would become more fishy pp would never see me again!

PS: I received a 500$ depositbonus and a 10$ "Special Promotion".. I wonder what sort of drugs they take to come up with those figures..
PPS: I have 3 DIFFERENT issues with party atm and I wrote 7 emails concerning DIFFERENT requests and all of that within like 2 weeks. NONE OF THEM HAS BEEN ANSWERED, even tho they were with DIFFERENT email clients and to DIFFERENT PP Emails. I kinda get the sad feeling that I prefer a POTRIPPER around my tables, taking small sums of my money compared to Partypoker repeatingly kicking me in the ballz. I mean health is more important than money right?