View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 04:04 PM

Default Re: Bluescouse in freefall

[ QUOTE ]
Jim it's sad how you after all this time are still in denial.

You're a previously admitted lifetime $30k+ loser.

You're 29 years old, have no house, no car, no savings, and live with your parents.

At your current pace, you're going to die broke and alone.

But yet you try to talk like you're better than bluescouse.

[censored] please.

You'll continually play poorly and at levels as high as you can afford, and will continue to go bust, and continue to make the same stupid excuses about why it happened, fooling no one but yourself.

Luckyjimm on 2+2 = same [censored] different day. And you're not fooling anyone otherwise. Hopefully you grow up and figure it out before its too late.

[/ QUOTE ]

Glad for your concern. Are all of your posts about me? If so, lucky you.

Don't know if it's as high as £15,000. Only if I include money I've won and then lost. Certainly not that high from my salary because I haven't earned enough. It's only the last year I've had a full-time job.

Not having a car and not having a house can be explained in one word: London. The majority of my friends, successful and non-addicted, don't have them either.

I don't play as high stakes as possible. It's not like I say okay, I have £600, let's try $10/$20. I would have done a couple years ago, but now I'm happier at lower limits. Like I say, I don't want to be up against good players.

Poker certainly distracts me from doing anything worthwhile with my life. But that's true of a lot of people.