View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 03:25 PM

Default Re: Less Hugs, More Bans (NC Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
okay this one pissed me off a lot
ugh wtf how can i punish you so perfectly every time like that and then i still get [censored] over god [censored] damn it how can i cap the flop and raise the turn knowing i'm right both times and then have this happen arghhhh thank god i'm not playing for a living any more

[/ QUOTE ]

Bellagio 4/8, Sunday morning, about 10:30...table full of what you might expect at that time and limit. I'm basically the only one at the table that EVER raises preflop; my hands haven't been hitting much, but the couple that have I've played hard and shown down winners. There's a guy 3 seats to my left that's been bullying the table, picking up a lot of orphan pots with bets/raises on the flop an aggression on the turn.

I'm in the BB and look down to see red aces! The last time I got aces, everybody folded to my flop c-bet, so I'm hoping for better things this time.

5 limpers, as expected, and the SB raises! This guy's older, a kind of [censored]-eyed mouse, that's using a Mason's medallion and a coin with an Enfield rifle on it as hand-protectors. This is the first time he's shown any aggression, at all, in an hour and a half.

I 3pop, limpers all call, SB caps! Unbelievable! All call, 7 to the flop for 28 bets.

Flop comes rainbow, AcQx. SB bets, I call knowing that the bully will raise, which he does, a couple of folds, SB calls, I raise, all call. 4-5 to the turn for 18-19 bets.

Turn's another club. SB checks. I bet. Bully raises. Everybody folds to SB who calls. I 3bet. Bully calls, SB calls. 3 to the river for about 30 bets.

River, you guessed it, final club, doesn't pair the board, doesn't finish a straight. SB checks, I bet, Bully raises, SB calls, I call. Final pot, about 35 bets.

Bully shows Qc4c. Masonic Mouse shows Jc9c. I show my set of aces, to a series of gasps from the table, and somehow manage to not choke the crap out of anybody.

[/ QUOTE ]

hate to quote an entire message, but it's totally worth it. Like wow, so much dead money, and though you got the worst of it, reality hit the variance side of nature. Pretty sick!