View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 03:03 PM

Default Re: NBA Power Rankings, EAST.

Bobbo,

I just googled "NBA Futures" and it led me to this site. I have no interest in shopping around for better lines as I don't plan to make any bets so didn't check any others.

Is it really that bad of a bet though? If this season is like past ones the WC will pummel the EC and there will be an imbalance of wins. That may serve to partially offset the advantage of playing weaker teams the rest of the season. Also, the best EC record last season was Detroit with 53; Cleveland was the only other team who won 50, and they got it on the number.

Finally, this is a VERY unqualified comment by me as I don't pay much attention to the EC and generally don't analyze to the depth as some of you nerds ([img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]), but does anyone else feel the Bulls are being overhyped? They have no veteran standout leader (I really don't count Ben Wallace here), they are a young team with a ton of potential, but those don't seem to go very far in the playoffs. They made no big offseason moves and are gonna get raped when they try to resign Deng.

I'm sure Clark and others will destroy that paragraph and analysis, but it's just the vibe I'm getting.