View Single Post
Old 10-24-2007, 02:48 PM

Default Re: AP Visit: I\'m going to Costa Rica

People should have just let Nat go on this trip and trusted his judgement. He spent as many/more hours on this as anyone with absolutley no vested interest other than his morals. ( He actually probably stood to lose ad revenue with his stake in Bluff media from exposing AP, while other players who who actually lost money in this ordeal put forth less effort than him)

It is also in no way immoral for him to be paid for his time there, again he stood to gain nothing from this, and everyone was checking in on his work from playing poker or their jobs while he was busting his ass to uncover this. I don't know Nat at all, i am just disgusted that he could do as much work as he did and have a single person question his morals when he explained this situation. Its amazing that he put himself in a position where they would make this offer to him, and 2 weeks ago we all would have been jumping at this.

Also Mason, Nat represents 2+2 posters much better than you ever have or will for reasons you re-enforced in this thread.